Thursday, January 24, 2008

Wha???


So the phone rings today and it’s a 718 number. I think maybe it’s my broker, or perhaps even someone from the new co-op. I get excited. But it’s actually a different broker. The one who we were working with the time we almost bought the condo. The one I’m convinced tried to play us against the other buyers to drive up the price. I decided not to use her again because I felt she was dishonest, but that’s not the point of this post.

She called to follow up and see if we were still looking and I thanked her and told her we had found a place. She asked me the address and I told her and she laughed and said that it was her building. I asked if she meant she sold a property there, she said no, she actually had lived there in the first apartment for 10 years. I was like, wha….

1 comment:

ROYALCOOL said...

Hmmm.. That's just sketchy.