Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Going Once, Going Twice....

No, it's not sold yet!

We put a second offer on the apartment...we went way higher than the first bid, and
came up with what we think was a smart price, as was advised by our broker. (our broker, not the seller's broker, b/c that would be dumb for us to listen to her). We're waiting to see if the other couple is going to counter, and we'll probably hear back tmw. We also found out that our financials are better than the other couple's (um, BOO YAH!) so perhaps that will contribute to the decision.

We also found out that the couple would want to move in a few months, around May. That actually would work better for us, as we could save some major moolah by crashing with my parents for a few months until we would move.

So, basically...we're just waiting. And really trying to keep ourselves busy in the meantime!

1 comment:

Abbey Sarynne said...

YAYAYY! I have a feeling...
SO SO SO Excited!